I keep forgetting to post this series of Rocketkapre interviews for The Farthest Shore but it’s a bitch to backlog. In in any case, head kapre Paolo Chikiamco went around talking to some of the people behind the anthology.
Here they are, the On the Far Shore interviews:
1. Kate Aton-Osias, author of “Light”
2. Crystal Koo, author of “Wildwater”
3. Dominique Cimafranca, author of “Rite of Passage”
4. Eliza Victoria, author of “The Just World of Helena Jimenez”
5. Mia Tijam, author of “Spelling Normal”
Likewise, he talks to me about being both the editor, publisher and writer in the anthology.